Advertisement

4 False Beliefs That Sabbotage Your Marriage

4 False Beliefs That Sabbotage Your Marriage

We each have false beliefs that our running in the background of our life. We might have just one or we might have all 4. These false beliefs playout in all areas of our life.
They are:
~I'm not lovable
~I'm not good enough/smart enough
~I'm helpless
~I'm not safe
We might have the belief that I'm not lovable and it shows up in the love relationship we've created. Maybe our lover isn't respectful to us. We've attracted this relationship to us to support this false belief that I'm not good enough.
And it's not up to our partner, in this case, to change her/his behavior. It's up to use to find this false belief and change it.
It's up to us to realize we are lovable and start acting like it.
Tune in for this quick overview of these beliefs and find out how they show up in your life.

love,beliefs,marriage,communciation,talking,personal development,self help,relationship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments