Advertisement

Break the Stigma, Day 15: What did you struggle with today?

Break the Stigma, Day 15: What did you struggle with today?

Day 15 of the #BreaktheStigma challenge, what did you struggle with today?
The day that I recorded this video I was struggling with anxiety. I had had an anxiety attack the day before, and it was bad enough for me to take a day off from work. That rarely happens these days, but it's important to remember that recovery isn't linear. We all have days, sometimes weeks, where we struggle. And that's okay. That doesn't mean all is lost. It doesn't mean that you don't know how to manage it. It doesn't mean that you're not growing.
Curious what this #BreaktheStigma challenge is? Head on over to day one, where I describe in a little more detail what it is I'm doing and why I'm talking about mental health.
Curious to learn more? Find me in the links below!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:

mental health,anxiety,anxiety attack,break the stigma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments