Advertisement

CLAMP FOR AXE MAKING AND MORE - BLACKSMITH TOOL

CLAMP FOR AXE MAKING AND MORE - BLACKSMITH TOOL

I show a clamp I use all the time for making axes, hammers etc. It's a big help in the blacksmith shop if you work a lot alone with simple hand tools or if you work a lot with a sticker.
Here can you see photos from then I made it
This is a series of videos there I show the tools in my blacksmith shop.
----------------------
Follow the channel on instagram and get updates about the next video and behind the scene information - look up runebertramnielsen
---------------------
More information on the website including gear list

axe making,axe forging,hammer making,hammer forging,axe making tools,hammer making tools,blacksmithing,forging,blacksmithing tool,clamp,holdfast,hold down,lock,helping tool,blacksmithing alone,stricker,simple tool,basisc tool,hand made,handmade,hand forging,forging by hand,help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments