Advertisement

cook with me 🥣 ASMR | WHATS FOR DINNER?

cook with me 🥣 ASMR | WHATS FOR DINNER?

healthy Italian meatball soup :)
*This feeds a large family there is 7 of us and we had some left over*
adjust to your liking so many ways to make this!
1 bunch of celery chopped
3 large carrots chopped
1 large white onion chopped
4 garlic cloves chopped/minced
olive oil
*sauté veggies
bake some meatballs
(I used premade meatballs) if vegan, use what you'd like
two 32ounce chicken broth (I prefer rotisserie broth but this is what I had :)
pour into sautéed veggies
keep fire on low, everything is going to simmer for about 30 minute
1 14.5 can petite diced tomatoes
4 bay leaves (take these out, before serving)
sea salt & pepper to taste
cover, simmer
add cauliflower rice after 20 minutes
stir, cover
add meatballs
serve, garnish with parley or cilantro
☮ Subscribe
» Instagram:
» Facebook: StillGlamorUs
» Soundcloud: StillGlamorUs
» Twitter: StillGlamorUs
» Tumblr: StillGlamorUs
» SNAPCHAT: StillGlamorUs

stillglammom,cook with me,how to cook soup,healthy soup,soup kids will love,meatball soup,kid friendly recipe,digestion soup,yummy dinner,dinner idea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments