Advertisement

Daily Devotion Day 53 - Objects Are Closer Than They Appear

Daily Devotion Day 53 - Objects Are Closer Than They Appear

Join me on a year long journey to "Seek first the Kingdom of God..." as we dive into John Michalak's book "365 Devotions to Embrace What Matters Most". I am coming live on my FB page every morning with messy hair, yesterday's makeup, in my jammies and robe, and with my coffee.

christian,christianity,christianlife,christianliving,spirituallife,spiritualliving,women,christianwomen,christianwomeninbusiness,christianmoms,GodFirst,JesusFirst,God,Jesus,Bible,biblestudy,bibleverses,scripture,scriptures,princess,princesslife,princessliving,livelikeaprincess,royalty,royallife,royalliving,livinglikearoyal,daily,devotion,dailydevotion,devotional,daughterofhteking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments