Advertisement

DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone

DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone

Still grounded, so lets fly some drones.
Be my wing man and join in the adventure:
Support my channel by grabbing some merchandise:
For more of my adventures follow me on instagram:
Facebook:
Get your name on the PhoenixFox by contributing the the build fund here:
The Gear I used for this video:
Fuji X-T3 -
DJI Ronin S -
The bendy tripod thing -
My on camera mic -

Drone,professional drone,mavic pro,inspire 2,DJI,drone,cinema drone,cinematic,pro drone pilot,pro drone,best drone,top of the line drone,FAA,Part 107,drone pilot,drone camera,4K drone,8K drone,red camera,red helium,red monstro,8K video,best camera,Kitfox,kitfox aircraft,flight vlog,aviation,airplane,bush plane,trent palmer,freedomfox,airplane crash,instruction,tailwheel,landing,plane,pilot,flying,flight training,helicopter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments