Advertisement

Duke Professional Health Coaching and The Prosperous Coach Methodology for Business Building

Duke Professional Health Coaching and The Prosperous Coach Methodology for Business Building


Let’s have a conversation. Book with Bridgett here:
This is a facebook video I created for Duke Integrative Professional Health Coaches but I decided to share it here as it integrates Rich Litvin's and Steve Chander's work from The Prosperous Coach, and may be helpful for other coaches out there.
Struggling with finding clarity and focus?
Need help figuring out your life purpose?
You wanted to be a coach but now you can't figure how to get your business profitable. It feels like it's just not working. Here is my personal story of how I went from entrepreneurship to successful coach. My successes and my failures and my journey along the way...
If you love personal and spiritual development, if you’re in the right place
★ Subscribe to me on youtube: ►
☆ Follow me below: ☆
Blog ►
iTunes Podcast ►
★ Want to be coached by me?
You can book me for my 1-on-1 and group coaching programs here:
If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.
Have a beautiful day! In gratitude, Bridgett
Duke Professional Health Coaching and The Prosperous Coach Methodology for Business Building

duke professional health coaching,the prosperous coach,prosperous coach story,prosperous coach success story,how to be a prosperous coach,prosperous coach philosophy,does the prosperous coach work,the prosperous coach book,rich litvin steve chandler,experience with duke coaching,how to be a duke health coach,duke coach story,duke coach success story,how to be a world class coach,how to become a coach,coaching business fail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments