Advertisement

Eating At The BEST Reviewed Restaurant In My City (5 Star)

Eating At The BEST Reviewed Restaurant In My City (5 Star)

Decided to hop on Yelp and see what the BEST reviewed 5 star restaurant was... Turns out it was this place....
Join the #TAYLORFAM ►
Last Vlog ►
MERCH ►
FOR BEHIND THE SCENES stuff add me on Snapchat ► BrennenTaylor
Hi I'm Brennen. I'm a simple kind of dude who likes to make videos on the internet to share with a bunch of people who enjoy my content! #TaylorFam! :)
Turn my notifs on to get shouted out tomorrow!:


Check out :
Mom:
Family friendly pg clean
Intro/Outro song by:
PO BOX: 3844 Chatsworth CA 91313-3844
Brennen Taylor Yelp Reviews

brennentaylor,brennen taylor,brennen,taylor,daily,vlogger,vlog,taylorfam,brennen taylor worst reviewed places,best reviewed restaurant in my city,eating at the best review restaurant,eating at the best restaurant,best reviewed restaurant,best review,5 star reviews food,5 star reviewed food,yelp best reviewed,yelp 5 star reviews,best reviewed vs worst reviewed,brennen taylor review,brennen tayor reviews,5 star restaurant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments