Advertisement

Importing a Timelapse - DaVinci Resolve 15 - 5 Minute Friday #9

Importing a Timelapse - DaVinci Resolve 15 - 5 Minute Friday #9

This is a super short one today. I originally wanted to go into how to record Timelapse etc but then realised it would have to be a longer video! So i've kept it short and sweet and I'll try to do a separate video on how I record my Time Lapse footage :)
Anyway, as always I hope it's useful. And yes, I have some exciting news coming very soon.
You can find me here as well:
I am using DaVinci Resolve 15 and you should be too. It's amazing, powerful and free. I only use the free version so everything I show is available without paying a penny.
You can get it from here:
I hope you found this useful :) If so, don't forget to subscribe.

tutorial,english,tutorial for beginners,davinci resolve,resolve,timelapse,speed up,fast forward,davinci resolve 15,davinci,editing,video editing,drone,time-lapse,time lapse,hyperlapse,resolve 15,davinci resolve 15 tutorial,resolve 15 tutorial,davinci resolve tutorial,how to use davinci resolve 15,resolve editing,resolve new,da vinci resolve 15,time,davinci timelapse,resolve timelapse,davinci resolve timelapse,how to use davinci resolve,blackmagic design,

Post a Comment

0 Comments