Advertisement

My New Keurig Latte Review Moist Homemade Orange Tea Cake

My New Keurig Latte Review Moist Homemade Orange Tea Cake

#keuriglatte #teacake #sahm Today I’m reviewing my new keurig latte maker with all of you! I hope you guys will enjoy it Friends! I’m also sharing a amazing orange tea cake recipe with all of you, if your a tea or chai lover then I promise you will love this šŸ’• please like comment and subscribe if you enjoy
Disclaimer : “This video is not sponsored “
Banana nut cake recipe :
Ingredients for Orange tea loaf cake :
All purpose flour Maida 1 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
3 eggs
Yougurt or buttermilk 3/4 cup
Vegetable oil 6 tablespoons
Sugar 3/4 cup
Orange juice 1/2 cup
Orange zest 2 tablespoons
Nuts pistachios or raisins 2-4 tablespoons
Enjoy with good health! Please like comment and subscribe
Also please tag me in your pictures on social media Snapchat Instagram Nazkitchenfun

My New Keurig Latte Review Moist Homemade Orange Tea Cake,keurig latte,winter latte,latte maker,buffett,pizza,bake with me,happy birthday,orange tea cake,tea cake,homemade moist cake,chai cake,cake no oven,nazkitchenfun,orange zest,chai,puff pastry,new year recipes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments