Advertisement

My Recent High Volume Experiment - Explained (Part I)

My Recent High Volume Experiment - Explained  (Part I)

I've been conducting a higher volume training experiment on myself lately. Over time I found that as I've been eating in a calorie surplus and my recovery was better managed - mainly via more sleep - I was able to tolerate more training stress.
In this 2 part series I'm going to discuss how my training changed over the past 1-2 months during my bulking phase, as well as discussing the most important principles that dictated my decisions.
0:10 - Why I've been putting off this video
1:42 - My (general) low volume preference explained
4:04 - Updates: on my stance - Injury management vs volume management
7:25 - Stagnation and progression with higher volumes
9:25 - Nutrition and sleep
10:20 - Motivation and mental focus
12:50 - Stripping down things to the barebones if you're stalled
14:53 - How I'm applying these principles for myself
the SSD Nutrition and Training course:
www.sustainableselfdevelopment.com
the SSD Facebook communty:
www.facebook.com/groups/sustainableselfdevelopment
Resources mentioned:
My volume story video:
The article:

abel csabai,training volume,high volume experiment,upping training volume,low volume,ssd,sustainable self development,

Post a Comment

0 Comments