Advertisement

NATURAL & SUBTLE How To Make Lips Look Bigger | heyjuliarae

NATURAL & SUBTLE How To Make Lips Look Bigger | heyjuliarae

#howtomakelipslookbigger
Hey guys, thanks for tuning back in! Here's how I overline my lips to make my lips look bigger, but in a subtle and natural looking way. Hope you enjoy! Julia xx
♡ Subscribe for good vibes! ♡
♡ FIND ME ♡
INSTAGRAM |
TWITTER |
PINTEREST |
BLOG | www.heyjuliarae.com
♡ ABOUT ME ♡
I’m Julia. I live in Ottawa, Canada with my husband Shawn, and our dog Marble. I'm a virtual assistant/digital marketer by day, and beauty junkie/Joanna Gaines wannabe by night. I’m also an aspiring/struggling minimalist. Shawn and I have been reno-ing our first home for the past four years, and as progress is made we are slowly developing our home décor style and evolving into our own version of minimalism. A big goal for me is to live a more conscious life full of life, and not stuff – aside from my sprawling makeup collection. ;)
♡ MORE VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE ♡
Here are a few videos to watch if you're new here!
DIY Bangs video:
How I Style My Hair:
How I Tone/Color My Hair:
Chalk painting our 1970's kitchen cabinets:
Marcelle BB Cream Matte Demo & Wear Test:
Skincare Routine For Oily Skin:
How To Look Good In 5 Minutes:

how to make lips look bigger,make lips look bigger,plumper lips,bigger lips,bigger lips hack,tricks for bigger looking lips,beauty hack,kylie lips,contour face,lip contouring,lip contour,hey julia rae,julia rae,makeup,tutorial,makeup tutorial,how to,lip tutorials,big lips,lip lining tips,overlining lips,how to make lips look bigger with lipstick,

Post a Comment

0 Comments