Advertisement

Of a fierce need to be #useful or practicing self-care first and foremost

Of a fierce need to be #useful or practicing self-care first and foremost

Of a fierce need to be #useful or practicing self-care first and foremost

I always wanted to be useful, as if my life would have no worth if I could not help someone else.

Today I choose to help people but not at the detriment of my well-being.

Making selfcare and selflove a priority is actually a good way to be helpful to others my friend my sister.

Discover my first book The Knot in the Spiral, available for you on Amazon:

More resources for you on

For over 10 years, I have been getting my raw chocolate and more delicious raw vegan essentials at

I teach French online, book a lesson:

Follow me on Instagram @clairesamuelenglish

If you appreciate my work, I would be very very very grateful for your support on patreon so I can continue:

Thank you my friend my sister.

Claire Samuel,Of a fierce need to be #useful or practicing self-care first and foremost,I always wanted to be useful,as if my life would have no worth if I could not help someone else,Today I choose to help people,but not at the detriment of my well-being,Making self-care and self-love a priority,self-love a priority is actually a good way,a good way to be helpful to others,way to be helpful to others my friend my sister.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments