Advertisement

Pan and cereal box chunks. | Messy eating as well!!

Pan and cereal box chunks. | Messy eating as well!!

Thank you all for your love and support throughout this journey. Looking to have positive vibes only and for you all to get to know me.
Disclaimer: The product used in this video is for thickening different varieties of food. I have a condition called Pica which I tend to consume things that are not food based products like, cornstarch, dirt, ice, and etc. If you don’t understand it then please don’t try it. I do not encourage anyone to consume this product for eating at all, especially children.
Follow all my social media....
Snapchat: Diggemdown
Instagram: MajesticNubian
Remember to Like, Comment, and SUBSCRIBE!!!
Don’t forget to turn on your notification 🛎

well!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments