Advertisement

Reiki to assist in ascension

Reiki to assist in ascension

Reiki clearing
Namaste
Reiki Principles
Just for today I will not anger
Just for today will not worry
Just for today, I will be grateful for all my blessings.
Just for today, I will work with honesty and integrity.
Just for today, I will be kind to all living beings.
God Bless you:)*
Reiki infused with crystals and archangels to help promote healing within.
Hello, my name is Erica and I am a Reiki Master Teacher :)* Namaste~ Sharing this specialized craft with the world.
Certified:
Usui Holy Fire I II III
Healing with the Seven Sacred Rays of Light of the Archangels and Ascended Masters
These gifts were instilled upon me ions prior to creation I believe and as I evolved I developed a nack with clear insight into guiding others inward towards their true self, love.
Please donate as you wish: Paypal.me/Acirelizabeth
To all viewers, you can reach me via email at acirelizabethreiki@gmail.com
For one on one healings acirelizabeth@gmail.com
Reiki Disclaimer: Reiki is guided by spiritual consciousness, it can never do harm. It always knows what a person needs and will adjust itself to create and effect that is appropriate. Reiki is always helpful and safe. Reiki never depletes your energy, reiki is channeled and the energies from me are not part of the session. Reiki consciousness considers both practitioner and client to be in need of healing so both can benefit.

ascension

Post a Comment

0 Comments