Advertisement

SoarvivorCraft! - Ep91 - Just Some Housekeeping! - Minecraft 1.13!

SoarvivorCraft! - Ep91 - Just Some Housekeeping! - Minecraft 1.13!

In this episode, we do some things around the base that I normally do off camera!
We are playing SoarvivorCraft on the Paulsoaresjr Patreon Minecraft 1.13 SMP server and recording with permission!
I hope you enjoy, like, and subscribe!
Texture Packs: (1) R3D Craft Smooth Realism 128x which I converted myself for Minecraft v1.13; (2) Add-on texture pack which I created myself.
Shaders: Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.172 Medium
Twitter: @thetallturtle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OTHERS PLAYING SoarvivorCraft on YouTube/Streaming:
Paulsoaresjr:
TheTallTurtle:
USMCsky:
Mntdewmania:
_WitherLord_:
Kjotleik:
Infatheline (SoarvivorCraft! series is family friendly):
ZappierVirus526 _ :
PetuniaGal (stream):
Nursing Geek Games:
…always adding more as I find out about them!

Soarvivor Craft,SoarvivorCraft,Minecraft 1.13,Minecraft,Minecraft 1.12,Minecraft 1.12.2,Coppah,CoppahCrew,SMP,SEUS,Shaders,PC,Gaming,Survival,Endermen,Zombie,Noob,Better Together,Bedrock,Win10,Windows 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments