Advertisement

Swedish massage for a pretty Asian girl.

Swedish massage for a pretty Asian girl.

In this video I give a Swedish massage to my daughter. They are long strokes and gentle circulations of the skin. It is a very relaxing massage and many people fall asleep during the session.
Swedish massage for a pretty Asian girl.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swedish massage: This is the most common type of massage therapy, and what many people are thinking about when they hear the word "massage" or try to give someone else or themselves a good massage. Swedish massage uses a combination of these basic movements:
• Long, sweeping strokes (effleurage), usually used at the start and end of a massage
• Muscle kneading and rolling (petrissage), where the muscles are worked on just like kneading dough
• Friction, where deep pressure is applied to a particular spot with the thumb, fingertips, or knuckles
• Rhythmic tapping (tapotement), fast percussion movements like chopping and even pounding. (About.com notes, however, that percussion techniques have fallen out of favor for Swedish massages because they're not relaxing—the way that karate chops to your naked, oiled body could be distracting)
Best for: An intro to massage, stress relief, relaxation, releasing cramped or tense muscles, couples massage. #massage #swedishmassage #couplemassage #oilmassage #relaxingmassage #Pijat #按摩
#마사지 #태국마사지 #마사지하다 #تدليك
Welcome to my channel "Thai lady massage".
I like to show you massage videos.
I am a certified masseuse and in my videos you can see the different styles of massage I get or give.
I show you Thai massage, Swedish massage, Oil massage, Foot massage, Chinese massage, Japanese massage (Shiatsu), Body massage, Traditional massage, Back massage, And many more massage styles to relieve pain or just for relaxing.
Also I take you to massage places all over Asia where I try different styles of massage. From 5 to 100 USD an hour.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the link to subscribe. You will get a notification when I upload a new video:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit my playlists for watching specific massage videos:
All my massage videos together in 1 playlist:
Back massage for lower back pain:
Body massage:
Chair massage:
Chinese massage:
Deep tissue massage:
Face massage:
Foot massage:
Head massage:
Neck shoulder massage:
Oil massage:
Swedish massage:
Thai massage:
Thai lady Alina gets a massage. ( this is me in the videos):
Trigger point massage:
Hot stone massage:
Special massage:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can also follow my daily life videos in my other channel.
Please visit the next link to follow my daily life in China, Thailand, Vietnam and other Asian countries:

Massage,Thai lady,Thai massage,Thai oil massage,Swedish massage,Swedish oil massage,Trigger point massage,Head massage,Face massage,Back massage,Foot massage,Chinese massage,Vietnamese massage,Deep tissue massage,Relaxing massage,Hotel service massage,Chest massage,Legs massage,Cheap massage,Massages,Masseuse.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments