Advertisement

The Reason Why I Dropped Out of High School

The Reason Why I Dropped Out of High School

Opening up about why I dropped out of high school and how I ended up on youtube. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video. Sign up for a 2-month free trial for the first 500 subscribers:
Help me grow my channel by subscribing! πŸ™ My goal is to hit 3 millions subscribers this year.
__________________
Check out my brands:
πŸ’• Makeup Bags & Jewellery CasesπŸ’•
Each bag comes with complimentary monogramming

Get $10% your order with code "TINA10”
πŸ’•False Eyelashes πŸ’•


Get 10% off your order with "TINA10"
__________________________
😘 Follow Me 😘
TINA YONG
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Website ►
__________________________
πŸ“Ή EQUIPMENT I USE πŸ“Ή
Microphone: Rodelink Wireless
Lighting: Aputure Lightstorm 120D
Soft Box: Aputure Light Dome
Camera: Canon 80D
Canon G97X Mark II
Canon 24-70mm Lens 2.8
Editing Program: Adobe Premier Pro CC
#TinaSashimi #RealTalk

Tina Yong,Tina Sashimi,Dropping out of school,quitting school,Tina Young,Tina Tries It,Petite Cosmetics,Skillshare,Mark & Scribe,Starting an online business,entrepreneur,Finding your passion,starting a business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments