Advertisement

ASMR ~ Deep Scratching ~ Nail Tapping ~ on Faux Leather Coasters

ASMR ~ Deep Scratching ~ Nail Tapping ~ on Faux Leather Coasters

Hello All
Welcome to my Channel ~ today I am using a Faux Leather Coaster set from John Lewis
The under side of the coasters has a faux suede material which makes really nice scratching and Tapping sounds
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Currently recording with my IPhone 8 Plus
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Let me know if you enjoy these types of sounds as I will be uploading more videos of similar content
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Please like and subscribe if you would like to see more videos from me
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thank you πŸ™πŸ» so much πŸ’–

ASMR Deep Scratching,ASMR Sounds,ASMR Tapping,ASMR Scratching,ASMR Finger Tapping,ASMR Tracing,ASMR Finger Tracing,ASMR Tingles,ASMR Sleep,ASMR Fast Tapping,ASMR Slow Scratching,ASMR Community,ASMR Relaxing Sounds,ASMR Relax,ASMR Leather Scratching,ASMR Triggers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments