Advertisement

Cardfight!! Vanguard: discussion about my clans and standard in a nutshell

Cardfight!! Vanguard: discussion about my clans and standard in a nutshell

Hello, I just wanted to talk a little bit about what my standard aqua force and Granblue decks mean to me. I also just wanted to chat with other people who enjoy the game as much as I do.While also giving my thoughts on the imaginary gift system finally. So, please leave a comment in the video and tell me how your play-style evolved over the years as a player of Cardfight!! Vanguard. So, please give me your thoughts on standard so far, and tell me what you would like to see for the future of standard Vanguard.

***Side Note:***

Granblue is on the left and Aqua force is on the right LOL sorry for the tiny error in the video, have a nice day everybody!! =)

Granblue deck profile video:


Aqua Force Deck profile video:


Cardfight!! Vanguard is owned by Bushiroad

standard,vanguard,cardfight vanguard,cardfight!! vanguard,cardfight vanguard clans,cardfight,cardfight!!,vanguard clans,cardfight vanguard standard v series confirmed clan gifts and upcoming boosters,paladin,blaster,royal,irregulars,profile,kagero,exculpate,bushiroad,dragon,cardfight vanguard battle,stand,cardfight vanguard episode,dark,card,fight,cardfight!! vanguard (game),

Post a Comment

0 Comments