Advertisement

FITTING NEW PARTS ON MY MOUNTAIN BIKES!

FITTING NEW PARTS ON MY MOUNTAIN BIKES!

Today I'm fitting new parts on my mountain bikes! I love getting new deliveries of MTB parts, its almost as fun as riding, So I rushed outside and fitted the stuff on my jump bike, DH and Electric bike!

Halo Wheels sent me some new gear and it is awesome, there was also a little bit of magic going on too. I fitted the parts to my new bike which is the Haibike allmtn 6.0 electric bike followed by the Dirt jump bike and then my downhill bike ready for some more urban downhill craziness!! The wheels on my DH bike are actually prototype wheels so I'm excited to give them a thrashing!

I still feel like a kid at Christmas when new bike parts arrive and I hope the feeling never ends, its the best!


I hope you enjoy the video!

MERCH:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).

This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!

As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:
- How to ride better
- Trick tips and How to's
- Travel VLOGS
- GoPro camera tips
- In-depth entertaining features
- POV craziness
- Funny videos

I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,new bike parts,fitting new parts,bike maintenance,fix a bike,sam pilgrim bike,mountain bike parts,bike mechanic,how to,jump bike,downhill bike,electric bike,haibike,sam pilgrim haibike,halo wheels,sam pilgrim skills,sam pilgrim tips,bike tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments