Advertisement

How to Get 4 More Years of Trump Thanks to Jussie Smollett

How to Get 4 More Years of Trump Thanks to Jussie Smollett

You would think that after the Covington fiasco Liberals and the MSM would learn their lesson right? WRONG! Watch this video to learn how Jussie Smollett has guaranteed President Trump four more years in the White House.
#JussieeSmollett #MAGA #hatecrime

**Disclaimer** This video is satirical in nature and has been created for comedic value.

Watch All Past News Broadcast by Joining My Membership Site -
Just $5 a month.

Support Through
PayPal -
Like or Follow Me On My New Facebook Page -
Patreon -
Minds -

I would like to send a huge THANK YOU to all my financial donors. Without you this video and others like in the past would not have been possible. Please know that I appreciate you so much.

Due to youtube's new terms of service I don't qualify for monetization. So my videos are ad-free. However, if you would like to financially support my work please join my membership website located here -

Jussie Smollett,lies,liar,hate crime hoax,bleach,chicago,subway,rope,noose arouund his neck,chicago police,the fbi,president trump,empire,Empire tv series,lying,MAGA,lgbt,kamala harris,prison,charged with felony,jail,false report,disorderly conduct,omelette,juicy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments