Advertisement

If I Killed Someone For You/ Gacha life MEP [CLOSED]

If I Killed Someone For You/ Gacha life MEP [CLOSED]

Hey everyone, I decided to host another MEP, of of the song , “If I killed someone for you”
By Alec Benjamin :)

Here are lyrics, just in case you do not know what he is saying:
I also have some new ocs
The girl: Diana
The boy: Ryan

Rules
☆ You must have decent editing. (I will check your channel) ☆
I will not accept slideshows.
Cut your part carefully
Make sure to be done by February 21st
Put effort
If you need a few extra days, make sure to tell me
You can post it on YouTube, or send it to me on Instagram: hala_edits
No more than one watermark.
Password: school is pain :^)

✔️= done
❌= not done
Part 1: ウルフNya✔️
Part 2: Alex Playz ❌
Part 3:Amy :v ✔️
Part 4: (special characters/letters) itz suzuki ✔️
Part 5:KateTheCat❌
Part 6: MintyChip Pie❌
Part 7: iGachaHeart ✔️
Part 8: N a r a ● A o k i✔️

Okay that is all from me.
I hope this MEP turns out to be lovely, thank you! :)

[CLOSED]

Post a Comment

0 Comments