Advertisement

Pct Thru HIke 2019, Rain/Cold Weather Hiking Gear

Pct Thru HIke 2019, Rain/Cold Weather Hiking Gear

This is what I plan to use for those cold and or rainy dais on trail, specifically in the desert and past the Sierra. I am under no illusion that this rain jacket alone will suffice me through the snow in the high Sierra haha. Too, I should add that my hiking shirt is long sleeve and I do have thermal base layers for while I am sleeping and not creating the same heat I will be while hiking. Luckily being a big guy I create quite a bit of heat while Im hiking so I stay warm quite easily and this combination of the Helium ll and the Anti Gravity Gear rain pants should suite me well. If your interested in either of these pieces of gear here is a link for them both.

Anti Gravity Gear Rain Pants


Outdoor Research Helium ll Rain Jacket


Thanks for watching

Until next time...

pct thru hike 2019,thru hiking the pct,pacific crest trail,backpacking gear,lightweight backpacking,thru hiking,thru hiker,outdoor research helium 2 rain jacket,anti gravity gear rain pants,backpacking rain gear,Appalachian trail 2019,continental divide trail 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments