Advertisement

Precise Model III Tube Tester Video #4 - A Bridge Too Far

Precise Model III Tube Tester Video #4 - A Bridge Too Far

I'm beginning the next calibration step which involves the bridge circuit but I get caught up in checking previous calibration steps and correcting slight errors. If I hope to use the tube tester as a real instrument, I have to get all the calibration steps completed exactly right. Also, I'm anticipating encountering some bad components as I proceed through the calibration process.

Radio,radio repair,antique radio repair,vintage radio,shortwave,old radio,transistor radio,electronic repair shop,electronics,electronic parts,capacitors,resistors,transistors,vacuum tubes,electronic test equipment,record player,vintage record player,amateur radio,ham radio,radio receiver,antenna,troubleshoot,troubleshooting,AA5,SWL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments