Advertisement

:SELF KNOWS TRUTH : minutes FROM THE FACULTY ROOM.

:SELF KNOWS TRUTH : minutes FROM THE FACULTY ROOM.

3rd time lucky...... Aye! I’ll try to keep this simple since my technology seems to revolt and switch off before the point of no return,
My family used to call me smiler .....when I was a child .....due to the lack of smiles I would produce ...... I would smile at the people that I knew ,
I had come to trust. It’s necessary for growth you must invoke that openness within yourself but with openness you are duty bound by the self and in relation to who you are on a core level elementally.
To constantly consider , to choose the words because they make you feel strong .... you really feel when the words don’t fit and the actions are all fucked up.......
to contemplate what people are actually saying can be hard if it’s not real , if you find yourself adjusting your alignment to fall in with anything other than what’s discern-able about what you actually know about the non negotiable fundamental facts of reality that we all experience, we all it talk and will eventually have to walk it.

where the changes may Occur that take you away from the internal space where u belong in your peace to choose the choices if life choice made from a a false premise..... just like all CHARACTERS in a story grow and evolve to tell or depict the story ....they might be ad-libbing but they still can’t own it if it’s not their own essence.......are not actually living their story .........they are either dreaming or on the job thinking them self’s as the social solution to all the shit that people are still consenting too .....to me this would be false heroism.
As CHARACTERS who appear to REVEAL THEMSELVES but are not willing or open to a rational discussion about events that took place in this direct reality and was experienced by too many to dismiss, this can be critically analysed through using our communications skills face to face , person to person , one to another....... people who avoid these types of interactions after establishing interactions previously.........is essentially REVEALING IN ITSELF.......
I do however recognise that, like many many ppl who are used to thinking critically of themselves and the experiences they find themselves , I have an ability to discern all that I directly come into contact with ........... I’m sure that’s all anyone would need to bring to the table ..... FREE WILL.....people who publicly say they won’t waste time hating the haters because they only want to focus on the people who show them love and compassion.... is ..... well...... strange , and for people to admit to being a part of this specific culture of the FLAT EARTH BELIEVER FALLACY , is bad for your health it’s just the same shit as the 🌍 globe , because it’s based in the presumptions that people are genuine and trustworthy from the get go.........this is super intentional .... it’s obvious to the core, the fact that an open discussion seeking resolution is being avoided.....
consensual admittance through avoidance ......?
... considering how hate can even be a value when the love is not there....where does anyone really show their capacity for love and compassion? ......... I know that creating drama and running away is neither of these things..... just sayin , ken 👊🏼



- After common sense alignment it gets fundamentally simpler the more you unlearn the more you realise the things we say were only aiding or provoking an energetic vocal jail .....breaking cycles is great so long as the new ones are greater .... Innerstanding the conditions I found myself in still give me the creeps the depths of which I can see so far so much conditioning! il never get tired of the feeling of relief as each n every false belief shatters as the illusion is shining bright including the belief in belief! I have been really looking at some old things I used to watch or music I like , don’t you ever get the feeling that all of known creators are swimming in the juice of knowledge and fishing in a abundant pool of mystical never ending flow of ideas? I kinda feel A common theme in most Of the stuff I give energy to , like in songs they always seem to relate to unlocking the truth in in the self , the idols that folk are still sleepily but wilfully worshiping are telling you everything about what they know reality to be .... what pond are we in ? Who’s doing the fishing ? Who’s harpooning the whales? Meh...
Earth is an element ! Prisms mirrors and sunlight puts on a good show !! 😄👊🏼 AYE ☮️🌈✡️🧲💚

#rawkvibrations,#commonsenses,#thebarristinianmixcloud,#TPBTIC,#letyourshadowshine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments