Advertisement

"Stupid questions" about Software Engineering



Hi mayucoder fam! 💖

These are some very real, actual questions I've asked throughout my journey as a CS student and a Software Engineer. Again, I really want to emphasize that there are no "dumb" or "stupid" questions. Asking questions is going to get you the answers you need to do your best job and be your best self.

It's sad that in the tech industry, shaming questions or shutting down people is common, but I hope that my stories, opinions, and advice on this topic helps you to feel empowered to work through those tough times. There is NOTHING to be ashamed about in having a curious and inquisitive mind. 💖

Let me know what other topics you'd like to see me talk about! And if you're reading this part of the description box. Thank you! You're great!

Hope y'all are having a great day, wherever you are ❤️
mayuko

--------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Business inquiries only: business@helloMayuko.com

Come join me and others at my Patreon page!


--------------------------------------------------------

Blue Wednesday - Middle School (feat. Magnus Klausen):
Music by Chillhop:
Listen on Spotify:

software engineering,tech industry,stupid questions,computer science,college,university,career,silicon valley,tech,code,software programming,programmer,software developer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments