Advertisement

♉️TAURUS♉️ Feb 18-28 Weekly Tarot Reading • Unsure How To Approach

♉️TAURUS♉️ Feb 18-28 Weekly Tarot Reading • Unsure How To Approach

DM on Instagram or email for private readings
IG: @hannahkdv
Email: hannahkdvaux@gmail.com

‼️Refer 3 people and get a FREE tarot reading for the month‼️
~just have them let me know your first and last name~

Donations are greatly appreciated! If you wish to donate you can send to -
Cashapp: $taypresent
PayPal: hannahkdvaux@gmail.com

*Disclaimer*
Not all the messages will resonate! Check your sun, moon, rising, and venus signs as well.

If you need help manifesting, check out my magical soy candles that bring your intention to reality!
www.darladvarcaneoddities.com/
IG: @ddarcaneoddities

My name is Hannah DeVaux. I am a Scorpio sun, Sagittarius moon, and Libra rising.
I am also a reiki master and offer healing services should you inquire about them, go ahead and message me through my Instagram or email.

✨If you're reading this, I'm sending you love and light!✨

Approach

Post a Comment

0 Comments