Advertisement

The Only Boots You'll Ever Need. (Blundstones!?)

The Only Boots You'll Ever Need. (Blundstones!?)

Hey team! I finally thought it was time to get these boots repaired after the freak snowstorm we had here on the west coast. And so I made a video of why I think these boots are worth the $100 repair bill.

Blundstones in Brown:
Blundstones in Black:

Find me on social media!




What I use to shoot my videos!
Tripod:
Camera:
Vlog Lens:
Other Lens:
Microphone:

mens fashion,mens boots,thursday boots,blundstones,why does everyone love blundstones,should i buy blundstones,boots,leather boots,best boots,best shoes for guys,leather boots men,leather boots care,leather boots restoration,blundstone boots,boot polish,leather care,repair,boot repair,boot repair sole,shoe repair boots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments