Advertisement

Tough Love Reading: What's under the surface that you need to heal? *Profanity Warning*

Tough Love Reading: What's under the surface that you need to heal? *Profanity Warning*

Hello lovers! Welcome to my channel! I’m Dr. V and I’m a former psychologist & twin flame love coach with two decades of experience helping singles & couples create and manifest high vibrational love with their ideal partner.

The readings here are for Twin Flames and any other kind of soul connection you might have including soul mates, divine counterparts or whatever label you choose to apply.

I believe that divine love is our birthright & as Rumi said “our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it”.

I’m a Virgo and my life path is 5.

Energy exchange: (Suggested donation $11.11)
www.paypal.me/drlisavallejos

TO PURCHASE A PRIVATE READING:

Go to and book your appointment there.

Note: These are not LIVE appointments--please read descriptions carefully!

twin flame,twin flame tarot,twin,flame,tarot,reading,divine,love,soul,mate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments