Advertisement

A BIG reason your manifesting might not be working yet (easy fix) + Success Stories with Kennie Kaye

A BIG reason your manifesting might not be working yet (easy fix) + Success Stories with Kennie Kaye ► Watch Kennie's Collab Video with me:

► Check out Kennie's channel "Kennie Kaye"


► Watch Kennie's video "How to manifest anything with the Law of Attraction"

► My video: "3 techniques to shift your focus from the don't want to the desire"


► My video: "A reflection of your current manifesting vibration"


Make sure you are actually manifesting from a place of focusing on what you want and not the "don't want" or the problem. This is an easy fix so get a piece of paper and a pen out and get ready to draw some circles.

Contact me for a personal session at my website:


Follow me on Instagram (I do not reply to Instagram DMs):


►Please note that I only answer questions during paid sessions or occasionally in YouTube comments where everyone can benefit from the answer.

A BIG reason your manifesting might not be working yet + Success Stories with Kennie Kaye

✨Happy Manifesting!✨

loa,law of attraction,manifesting,how to manifest,live in the end,kennie kaye,amy westmoreland,loa success stories,manifesting job success story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments