Advertisement

About Your Rights When Traditionally Publishing

About Your Rights When Traditionally Publishing In which I respond to the many writers I've had tell me they're afraid of traditional publishers changing their book to something they don't want.


RELATED VLOGS:

Why Didn't I Self-Publish?

4 Things I've Learned Since Getting Published:

Self vs. Traditional Publishing:

5 Myths About Authoring:

What Authors Control:


WHERE TO FIND ME:

BEYOND THE RED pre-order links (where you can buy my book)!

Writability (aka my blog)!

Twitter (where I spend way too much time)!

tumblr (because pictures! and inspirational thingies!)

Facebook (where you can like me)!

Instagram (because more pictures!)

Goodreads (where you can add my book to your TBR shelf)!

publishing,writing,writers,traditional publishing,Ava Jae,bookishpixie,literary agents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments