Advertisement

BCF #108: WHO'S dissatisfied with your body?

BCF #108: WHO'S dissatisfied with your body? Hey, it's time for another episode of #bodyconfidentfriday.

Now I'm going to ask you a question that might sound a bit strange, but bear with me...

Who's dissatisfied with your body?

Is it really you??

Or could it be that what you believe to be YOUR body dissatisfaction is someone else's?

You see, sometimes it's difficult to separate what you think from other peoples' views or opinions.

So it could be that the source of your body dissatifaction is REALLY a partner or family member.

Maybe they have ideas about what your body 'should' or 'shouldn't' look like and you've taken those views on board.

In today's episode, I'm helping you figure out WHY you're dissatisfied with your body.

AND, I've got some ideas about what you can do if the source of your dissatisfaction is someone else!

Once you've watched the video, I'd love to know what you've learned about your own body dissatisfaction, so please leave a comment below.

Until next time,
Judi
xoxo

*****************************************************************
Get my best advice for FREE by joining my Body Confidence Tribe:

Order my book, "The Little Book of Body Confidence - 52 ways to feel good in your body:

Subscribe to the videos here:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:

body image,body confidence,dissatisfied with your body,how do I stop being dissatisfied with my body?,body dissatisfaction,body shame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments