Advertisement

Belly play in tight jeans in a standing position :D

Belly play in tight jeans in a standing position :D 🔴🔴🔴IMPORTANT🔴🔴🔴


Hello in one or 2 weeks I will do a REALLY HUGE STUFFING :D I don’t know the day that I will do it, but I will say it when I know it :D
I want to eat like 2-3 pizzas but It’s too expensive for me, so if you can donate me that would be cool :D We are 2259 subscribers, If you can donate me just 1 euro and with all the people you can help me to become Huge in no time :D
So please Share this post to people who can probably donate 1 euro or more that would be cool if you can do it :D
The price of 3 pizzas is 30 euros so you know what to do now :D

I love you guys, and every donator will be mentioned in my stuffing video :D ❤️🍕🍕

My paypal ( I love you if you do it :D ) :

fat,fatgirl,fatbellygirl,bellygirl,fatfeederism,feederism,feedee,feedeegirl,frenchfeedeenoemie,fullbelly,stuffingvideo,stuffingbelly,stuffedbelly,stuffbelly,bellyplay,bellyplayintightjeans,burpingvideo,burps,fatbellyplay,fatbellyplaygirl,fatbellygirlplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments