Advertisement

Beware, The Approaching Plague!!! | Dead By Daylight | PS4 Livestream

Beware, The Approaching Plague!!! | Dead By Daylight | PS4 Livestream Welcome to my channel, I am Gerg! Or Greg. Or shadequake. (Read as: Shade Quake)

I live stream Playstation 4 games several times a week!
If you like what you see, be sure to subscribe and leave a like.
Hit that notification bell if you want to know when I'm live!

Follow me on Twitter

If you'd like to donate:


== CURRENT STREAM SCHEDULE ==

Monday - Thursday: 8pm EST - 12am EST

Dead By Daylight: 8pm - 10pm

Fortnite: 10:00pm - 12am

== Other Videos You May Like ==
Fortnite Battle Royale Livestreams -
Dead By Daylight Livestreams -
Infinity Blade Win:

Dead by Daylight,Livestream,Live,Stream,Playstation4,PS4,Survivor,Gerg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments