Advertisement

Big CR England Pay Raise for teams and trainers

Big CR England Pay Raise for teams and trainers Information for Cr England’s Raise for teams and trainers!

Hey guys, my name is Billy and I’m a trainer at CR England. I’ve been at CR England since April of 2018. I’m from Texas. Most of my content is about CR England. If you’re interested in my journey or CR England consider subscribing and checking out more of my videos. Also if you have any questions comment on the video, email me or feel free to contact me on any of my social media’s down below!

Truckers I Fuck With:
Joker J -
Trucker Will -
Nip 34 -

Pay Video -

My Instagram -

My E-Mail - billyraines08@gmail.com

Twitter - @billyraines5

Swarm User ID - 43247242

MoneyLion - Get $20 when you use my referral link to join MoneyLion Plus and start investing! Learn more in the MoneyLion app:

cr england,billy raines,pay raise,phase 1,phase 2,trainer,training,team driving,cpm,cdl,big rig,

Post a Comment

0 Comments