Advertisement

Enjoying a Variety of Big Firecrackers

Enjoying a Variety of Big Firecrackers This is a compilation of some big, loud and powerful firecrackers! I shoot 2 M80s, 2 M100's, and a Quarter Stick. I put these crackers in various situations to see ow they react. It is basically a video of me blowing stuff up with fireworks! I've always love having fun with m80s and other various firecrackers. I must say, blowing stuff up with fireworks is very enjoyable! Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions for future videos!

The Beats Giveaway:

m100s,m80s,m1000,quarter stick,quarter stick of dynamite,loud firecrackers,powerful firecrackers,enjoying firecrackers,a lot of firecracker,a lot of fireworks,blowing stuff up,m80 firewroks,blowing stuff up with fireworks,blowing up stuff,blowing shit up,m80 firecracker,fun with m80s,blowing stuff up with firewroks,m80s blowing stuff up,m80's,things blowing up,things to do with firecrackers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments