Advertisement

Even If - Mission City Worship ft. Shannon Estee (Official Music Video)

Even If - Mission City Worship ft. Shannon Estee (Official Music Video) AVAILABLE NOW ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS :)
Share with us your "Even If" story at music@missioncitychurch.com

“My life isn’t perfect. I’ve had ‘lows’ over the last few years that, at times, have knocked all the hope out of me. And while I can’t explain why or how come it had to hurt so much, I found hope again in His Word! In the fact that His Word says “He is working all things together for the good of those who love Him and are called by His name.” Romans 8:28. And I trumpeted that verse as if it was my sword during the rough season! See if a good, righteous and faithful God is on my side, then I HAVE TO BELIEVE HE IS STILL WORKING! HE IS NOT DONE! SO I WILL CHOOSE TO PRAISE HIM...EVEN IF!” – Shannon

Produced By: Getro Jean-Claude


Licensed to: Mission City Church & Mission City Worship
www.missioncitychurch.com

#evenifchallen,evenif,even if,clayton jennings,elevation church,elevation worship,mack brock,missioncitychurch,missioncityworship,shannon estee,worship,church,depression,god,jesus,mission city church,

Post a Comment

0 Comments