Advertisement

How I got an A* in Further Maths | alicedoesphysics

How I got an A* in Further Maths | alicedoesphysics To see my A level Maths video:

Sorry that it's a bit of an odd video - back with proper videos soon! Was thinking of doing individual videos going through Further Maths / Maths topics (eg. differential equations) - what do you think?

My notes!

(ps. I made them on word, and some of the formatting has gone weird when I've uploaded them to docs to share them, so you might want to download them and open them with word if anything is looking a bit out of place / not lined up / missing)

Websites I mention:


Notes for all syllabi (is that the plural...?)
FP1:
FP2:
FP3:


Meanwhile, find me elsewhere on the internet:
Main Instagram |
Physics Instagram |
Twitter |

For more videos:
University Advice & Revision Tips |
Physics Videos |
University Vlogs |
Study with Mes |
Sixth Form Advice & Revision Tips |
Extra Videos |

If you're a company or charity looking to contact me: alicelake123@gmail.com

A*,further maths,how to get an A* in A level further maths,how to get an A*,A level,AS level,alicedoesphysics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments