Advertisement

HOW TO EAT PINEAPPLE THE RIGHT WAY ASMR | Pineapple Hack | ASMR Phan

HOW TO EAT PINEAPPLE THE RIGHT WAY ASMR | Pineapple Hack | ASMR Phan HI MY PHAN CLUB! A week ago we saw I saw a video on Instagram on how to properly eat a pineapple. I sent it to a few of my friends and they said that it’s probably fake LOL. So! I ended up YouTubing a few videos to see if it actually worked!! I didn’t find a lot of videos on it so I wanted to test it out myself!! Don’t forget to watch the end for a close up tutorial on how I did this! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE :)



Follow me on Instagram: asmrphan

Business Inquires: asmrphanclub@gmail.com

ASMR Phan
5815 Lacey Blvd. Suite #8354
Lacey, WA 98509

asmr,asmr pineapple,fruit platter,i tried eating pineapple the right way,asmr i tried eating pineapple the right way,eating pineapple the right way,how to eat pineapple the right way,how to eat a pineapple,asmr pineapple life hack,eating pineapple right way,pineapple hack,asmr candied fruit,candied fruit,candied fruit asmr,fruit platter asmr,asmr exotic fruit platter,how to peel a pineapple,asmr phan,asmr fruit platter,i tried asmr,tanghulu,asmr tanghulu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments