Advertisement

How to Gain Access to Download the Alpha! - Mythgard Card Game

How to Gain Access to Download the Alpha! - Mythgard Card Game If you would like to try Mythgard, Head to this discord link



Just a quick how to on gaining access to the mythgard alpha! It's one of the most commonly asked things on my Mythgard videos, so I wanted to put out a quick notice to help yall out.

Support the channel on Patreon!
www.patreon.com/dtblayde


Are you a YouTube creator looking to take your channel to the next level? Join Talentsy for a host of different benefits!


Follow me on Twitch!
www.twitch.tv/dragontamerblayde

Follow me on Twitter!


Don't forget to Like and Subscribe!

Elder Scrolls Legends Let's Play Playlist


Contact Email:
DragonTamerBlayde@gmail.com
______________________________
I've been playing Elder Scrolls Legends since the Beta, and I've been loving it. In these videos we will play through Solo Arena Drafts, Vs Arena, climb the ladder in ranked PVP, pack openings, deck building, card reviews , and whatever else I can think of. If there are any decks or card that you want to see gameplay for, let me know!

____________________________________________________________

Elder Scrolls Legends is a free to play card game, and is owned by Zenimax and Bethesda and all those other companies that are not me. I don't own this game, I just play it =]. Spare me corporate beasts.
__________________________________________________________ #TESLegends #ElderScrollsLegends #ReturnToClockworkCity #HousesOfMorrowind #TESLMorrowind

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "3400 Subscriber Giveaway Celebration + Ask Blayde - Houses of Morrowind- The Elder Scrolls Legends"

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-m

mythgard,mythgard card game,mythgard gameplay,mythgard ccg,mythgard game,mythgard alpha,mythgard ios,mythgard android,mythgard discord,mythgard steam,mythgard campaign,mythgard story mode,mythgard puzzles,mythgard 2v2 mode,mythgard best deck,mythgard best class,mythgard ccg gameplay,mythgard ccg alpha,mythgard how to download,mythgard how to access alpha,mythgard alpha access,mythgard steam download,mythgard ios download,mythgard android download,

Post a Comment

0 Comments