Advertisement

How to pick up a girl you see regularly

How to pick up a girl you see regularly I got a question from this guy who is wondering how to pick up his physical therapist. In general I would say if you find yourself falling for your doctor or therapist then you are in scarcity and need to get yourself some options. However, I chronicle how to go about asking someone out who you are seeing regularly.

If you have any questions put them in the comment section below. Or shoot me an email if you want a full answer.

If you are interested in my weekly 1 on 1 mentorship program email me your age, the city you live in, and what your occupation is. We will do a consultation and see if you are a good fit. TheSingleGuy2017@gmail.com

Outro song: TPXIO - Lost

thesingleguy,seduction,game,get laid,get girls,bars,hook ups,nightlife,single guy,dating advice,dating faq,pick up,pick up advice,girls,physical therapist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments