Advertisement

I Paid $329 for a $3,309 Amazon Customer Returns Pallet With 6 HUGE Mystery Boxes

I Paid $329 for a $3,309 Amazon Customer Returns Pallet With 6 HUGE Mystery Boxes Follow Franchise Kicks on Social Media:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Business Contact & Fan Email: sneakersoldier80@gmail.com

If you want to send me anything to unbox on youtube, please send all packages to my UPS Mailbox below:
Clint Miller
484 E. Carmel Dr. #127
Carmel, IN 46032

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS VIDEO PLEASE HIT ME UP THROUGH EMAIL: sneakersoldier80@gmail.com
When emailing me please send me a screenshot of the exact part of the video showing the quoted price of the item you are wanting to buy. Also, let me know your zip code so I can figure out shipping costs AND your email address associated with your PayPal account so I can send an invoice for payment to you.

Direct link to send money to my PayPal account:


CASH APP: $franchisekicks

safiya,randomfrankp,tech,storage unit,taco stacks,marvel,ps4,nes,nintendo,lego,XBOX ONE,shocking,playstation,2019,ebay,amazon,sell on ebay,sell on amazon,fba,flip,flipping,resale,resell,reselling,garage sale,rummage sale,yard sale,flea market,thrift store,thrifting,unboxing,haul,amazon tech,amazon customer returns,pallet,returns pallet unboxing,tech haul,mystery,amazon returns,tech returns,mystery tech,massive unboxing,franchise kicks,apple,macbook,ipad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments