Advertisement

If Your Phone was a Person | Brent Rivera

If Your Phone was a Person | Brent Rivera If Your Phone was a Person!! | Brent Rivera
HOW CRAZY WOULD IT BE IF OUR PHONE WAS A PERSON!? hahahah
Don't forget to press that like button if YOU can relate! :) I love you guys
If you're new here, don't forget to subscribe for weekly videos! I don't want you to miss out!!
Nicolette's Instagram: @nica_dancer

Hang out with me on Social Media:
SnapChat, Add me: TheBrentRivera
Instagram: @BrentRivera
Twitter: @BrentRivera
Musical.ly: @BrentRivera
Facebook: @BrentRivera

I have all rights to use this audio in this video according to Final Cut Pro's/YouTube's "terms of use."

phone,person,funny,comedy,lol,sketch,little,kids,brent,rivera,mrbrent98,from insatgram,vine,muscially,jacob,sartorius,lisa,liza,koshy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments