Advertisement

Importance of Maintaining a Minimum Level of Income As an Entrepreneur

Importance of Maintaining a Minimum Level of Income As an Entrepreneur In this video, I describe that as an entrepreneur, nobody will believe in you and everyone will put huge societal pressures on you collectively to get to earning money fast or else. If you do not, you will be an outcast, frowned upon, shamed, pressured, ridiculed, and sometimes even threatened. For this reason, I think it is important to establish a minimum level of income as soon as possible as an entrepreneur. You can have long-term megaprojects, but you have to have short-term income makers interwoven so that you can at least earn the level of a full-time minimum wage worker. This way no one can tell you, "dude it's not working out, just go get a job." You can simply reply, "I have a job and I'm making more than I would make flipping burgers full-time," for example. So they really can't tell you to stop what you're doing and go flip burgers. This is a critical turning point where people really don't have as much ground to stand on in going against what you are doing. This gives you some breathing room and as much time as you need to make things happen in a big way with your bigger business plans. It brings the stress down of entrepreneurship unbelievably so. I finally have hit this level of side income and it has been a huge blessing for me. Now I can focus on growing my businesses and getting my long term projects off the ground without the distraction of worrying about money or worrying about people telling me to go get a job! It is awesome!











To send me a one time donation:

To send me an automated monthly donation:

Entrepreneurship,minimum,level of income,side money,Side hustles,earnings,pressure,society,family,friends,worrying,money,troubles,effort,long-term,delays,runway,Bootstrapping,financial,decision-making,health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments