Advertisement

Leon Vynehall - Nothing Is Still (Full Album 2018)

Leon Vynehall - Nothing Is Still (Full Album 2018) Artist: Leon Vynehall
Album: Nothing Is Still
Release Year: 2018
Country: UK
Genre/Style: Ambient House, Nu Jazz, Experimental, Instrumental

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRACKLIST

01. From The Sea/It Looms (Chapters I & II) - 00:00
02. Movements (Chapter III) - 06:17
03. Birds On The Tarmac (Footnote III) - 10:06
04. Julia (Footnote IV) - 11:26
05. Drinking It In Again (Chapter IV) - 13:53
06. Trouble - Parts I, II, & III (Chapter V) - 17:37
07. Envelopes (Chapter VI) - 23:20
08. English Oak (Chapter VII) - 28:50
09. Ice Cream (Chapter VIII) - 33:18
10. It Breaks (Chapter IX) - 38:05

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy the music, please support the band/artist:









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some other ways to support my channel:









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own any copyrights to this music. If the artist, record label or any copyright owners thinks I'm a fucking asshole for putting this on Youtube, please let me know and I'll remove it. I only uploaded this because I want to spread something I liked, I have no intention on taking credit for someone else's hard work. #HighOnMusic #SupportTheArtist #UA

Underrated Music,Underrated Albums,Music,marijuana,420,High Music,hypnotic,Full Album,Leon Vynehall,Nothing Is Still,2018,UK,Ambient House,Nu Jazz,Experimental,Instrumental,From The Sea/It Looms (Chapters I & II),Movements (Chapter III),Birds On The Tarmac (Footnote III),Julia (Footnote IV),Drinking It In Again (Chapter IV),Trouble - Parts I,II,& III (Chapter V),Envelopes (Chapter VI),English Oak (Chapter VII),Ice Cream (Chapter VIII),It Breaks (Chapter IX),

Post a Comment

0 Comments