Advertisement

LPS: Mysteries of Remarkable Ep. 1 {The Diamond Thief💎} 🔍 | lps kitkat ♡

LPS:  Mysteries of Remarkable Ep. 1 {The Diamond Thief💎}  🔍 |  lps kitkat ♡ ♡ o p e n m e ♡

. ° ✧ *. ° ✧ ✧ . ° . *

✧ a b o u t ✧

hi there! I'm Grace, an LPS Tuber. I very much enjoy making videos for you guys 😊 I love lps, Squishies, and slime. 💗 Where you guys have gotten me in lps Tube is crazy. I can't even begin to thank all of the wonderful feedback & people who are here on my channel- but I can't try! I'll be uploading a video about that soon. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to properly thank you all for 3,000-6,000 subscribers, this video is my special!

. ° ✧ *. ° ✧ ✧ . ° . *

✧ f a q ✧

have any questions? Comment them down below & I'll answer in a new Q & A! I have a few questions that are commonly asked though, so here's the answers!

Q- What camera do you use?
A- An iPhone 6s

Q- What's your main editor?
A- iMovie

Q- Age?
A- 11

. ° ✧ *. ° ✧ ✧ . ° . *

✧ s e r i e s ✧

Mermaid Reef is my new series for summer! I'm restarting my series Mysteries of Remarkable! More videos coming out soon since it's summer! 😊

. ° ✧ *. ° ✧ ✧ . ° . *

✧ l i n k s ✧

I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC!

Instagram-


. ° ✧ *. ° ✧ ✧ . ° . *

✧ t h i s v i d e o ✧

In today's video, I made the first episode of Mysteries of Remarkable. I do hope you all enjoyed! I may have time to film more, but I have family members over and cannot. My next video will probably be a skit! 😊💗🌸👋🏼

- g🌸

kitkat

Post a Comment

0 Comments