Advertisement

Motorcycle Adventures - What Keeps Me Motivated?

Motorcycle Adventures - What Keeps Me Motivated? How everything started? What is my motivation?

This video will be different. I am not going to give the normal motorcycle advices. In the following few minutes I will tell you what motivates me to keep doing what I do.
It is obvious that I ride motorcycle and travel with it because I love it. I have one very clear goal to visit each one of 195 countries around the world. I had this idea about 15 years ago and since then I never ever stopped. Many people need some encouragement or motivation, but not me. I was living my life with this idea in my mind and it was everything I need.
I have this Youtube channel from 2008, but never use the way I do it now. About 3 years ago I decided to share my experience with the idea to help you to make your trips much easier than me. Even today I have no explanation why I did it. It was ok to be behind the camera, but never planned to stay in front of the camera. Popularity and fame is something I never interested.
One of the first videos I have made was for the modifications I have made on my bike. Many people asked and instead of telling to everyone the same again and again I decided to make one video and that’s it. The response of that video was very good and somehow it pushed me to make another one and another one…
In 2017 on the way to Mongolia for the first time I decide to make a different than the standard motorcycle travel videos, to make it with more documentary style. More like a source of information, not really like adventure movie. I did it and again the response was great! More and more people were saying that this is great information and I was happy. It was the perfect combination for me, to do what I love and even help others. So this is how I get started.
Just to let you know that in the last 20 years I work with people. I knew that if I have the chance to talk face to face I can convince almost everyone in what I believe, but I didn’t know that I have the power and the skills to educate and even motivate people and what was more interesting for me was that I can make it from distance. This is what I found out when I start to work with the channel.
Now, 3 years later and almost 500 videos in the channel I receive at least 10 e-mails per week from people who just want to thank me for the time and efforts I put into my channel. For some the videos are informative, for some they are great motivation and many people said that they are even inspired. To be honest this is much more than I even expected!
The best of everything was that I can earn some money until I do it without selling myself to some stupid sponsor deals. I can choose the companies I really like. The income I was receiving were the perfect opportunity to travel even more and share more knowledge with you guys.
As the result of that more and more people coming to my channel and more and more people say thank you every day. Which of course leads to more information from my side and this is how wheels is rolling.
So because of each and every one of you I have the chance to travel even more, you are my motivation, thank you very much!
Also I want to say thank you for the first 100 people who already bought my new book ‘The next level of adventures’ this is a great help! Please do not forget to give me your feedbacks or just write a review in Amazon.
So guys if I have to describe it a bit different I will say that my goal is like the motorcycle I need to travel, my goad is like the destination I need to follow, my motivation is like the engine to keep moving and you are the petrol inside of my tank! Each one of the elements is absolutely necessary to complete the mission!

Most watched videos in my channel:

Support my channel:
Amazon Shop (Affiliate):
Books:
Motorcycle Adventures merchandise:
Smart Turn System now offers 20 % discount and lifetime warranty for everyone who use the links below:
Smart Turn System:
Smart Brake Module:
Ultimate Smart Bundle:
I highly recommend their products to each and every one of you.
Smart GPS Tracker:
Become my Patron:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

adventures,long motorcycle trips,motorcycle,motorcycle adventure,motorcycle adventures,motorcycle riding tips,motorcycle touring,motorcycle travel,motorcycle travel tips,motorcycle trip,motorcycle trips,touring,travel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments