Advertisement

πŸ’˜NEW! CAPRICORN 2019 Annual Tarot! You Start AND End 2019 RIGHT!!!! πŸ’˜ Yearly Tarot Reading

πŸ’˜NEW! CAPRICORN 2019 Annual Tarot!  You Start AND End 2019 RIGHT!!!! πŸ’˜ Yearly Tarot Reading πŸ’˜NEW! CAPRICORN 2019 Annual Tarot! You Start AND End 2019 RIGHT!!!!πŸ’˜ Yearly Tarot Reading

Email me to schedule a personal reading today or to do a synastry chart for you! revelaretarot@gmail.com

NOTE: I do NOT need any information about you, and all readings are LIVE, unless you want me to record them. All readings are private.

VIMEO EXTENDED READINGS: www.vimeo.com/revelaretarot

FREE PERSONAL READINGS HERE! www.patreon.com/revelaretarot

INSTAGRAM:

TAROT CARDS AND PERSONAL WEBSITE:

NATAL CHART & ROMANTIC COMPATIBILITY CALCULATORS:


MEMBERS ONLY FORUM:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

VIMEO: www.vimeo.com/revelaretarot


"Revelare" means "to reveal" in Classical Latin. Hi and Welcome to my channel. My name is Natalia and I'm a clairaudient, clairvoyant, and I have a spirit guide named Jennie who also communicates messages to me. I have over 20 years of experience doing psychic readings. I have been performing physical healing sessions since I was 4 years old. Please also follow me on Twitter @revelaretarot You may schedule a low-cost reading and Reiki session, LIVE on Skype if you email me at revelaretarot@gmail.com

I perform monthly LOVE & GENERAL tarot readings, here on YouTube which include automatic writing, past lives oracle and Sibilla and Rider-Waite decks, as well as other modern decks.

I would very much appreciate your Likes and Shares and Subscriptions for the readings I perform for every sign. Thank you so much!

If you would like a personal tarot reading or Reiki Session, please contact me through my email at revelaretarot@gmail.com


#Aries #Taurus #Gemini #Cancer #Leo #Virgo #Libra #Scorpio #Sagittarius #Aquarius #Capricorn #Pisces #Psychic #Tarot

Again, these are OVERALL / MAIN ENERGIES FOR EACH MONTH FOR your sign. If you would like a more personal reading, please contact me.

tarot,reading,automatic writing,amsr,live,reiki,love,sex,revelare tarot,weekly,past life,astrology games,astrology,woman,men,The,for,me,you,people,general,peace,please,lessons,and,the,others,minute,life hack,strategy,horoscope,money,career,forecast,intuition,games,soulmate,how,now,soon,2018,horoscopes,free,discount,monthly,relationships,karma,gay,yearly,future,predictions,vlog,blog,travel,popular,most,tutorial,capricorn,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments