Advertisement

PERIPHERY All New Materials Reaction/Review

PERIPHERY All New Materials Reaction/Review Today we are checking out the band Periphery and their song All New Materials. This was requested by a friend that I should start listening to Periphery and boy I was not disappointed.

To fast track your request, you can send a donation through Paypal this will also support my channel financially


Follow my Instagram:

Send an email: jamiehorsleycumulus@yahoo.com.au

periphery,new,metal,periphery iii,periphery (musical group),materials,spencer sotelo,bring me the horizon new,periphery cover,djent,material,guitar,as it is new song,matt halpern,periphery absolomb cover,cover,periphery select difficulty,periphery 3 select difficulty,periphery absolomb drum cover,periphery iv,periphery iii select difficulty,periphery band,review,periphery absolomb,reaction,jamie horsley reacts to periphery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments